TV and Journalism Course in Chandigarh
Television Journalism has contributed significantly to meeting the manpower requirements of the electronic media industry in the country. The students are given conceptual understanding, along with training in professional skills by senior academicians and professionals of long standing experience
Objectives of the course Thus, by the end of this course in TV Journalism, students will be able to explain each and every aspects of TV Journalism which is going to beneficial in their journalistic profession.
Course Name : TV and Journalism Course
Duration : 3 Months | 6 Months | 12 Months
Eligibility : 10th | 10+2 or equivalent
- To provide in-depth understanding of the concept, role and significance of communication in social development
- To acquaint the students with the best traditions and practices of Journalism
- To train the students in the art and craft of TV Journalism and equip them with skills and practices to readily take up journalistic and production jobs in TV Channels
- Provide understanding of Radio journalism, program generation, station management of FM stations.
- Join to a Television News Network as an Entry level Reporter or News Producer
- Make Documentaries
- Edit Documentaries and Short Films in Final Cut Pro
- Operate Professional Digital Television Camera
- To provide extensive hands on training in the latest digital audio video and multimedia technologies.
- Work as a Public Relation Officer in Corporate Communication Departments of Companies and Government institutions
- Produce Television, Radio, Print advertisement materials in independently
- Work as Copy Writer & Visualize with major advertising agencies
- Start a career as a Media Buyer with & Media Seller with Media Organizations